Presbytery Youth Council
We are now accepting nominations for the 2023-2024 Presbytery Youth Council!
For more information, download this PYC 2023 Application
Nominations are due Thursday, June 1 and must include:
- The Nomination/Session Endorsement form and the Youth/Parent Signature page (both included in the above PDF).
- This form of short answer/essay questions, completed by the youth being nominated.
Contact staff moderator Allison Wehrung with any questions.
Want to learn more about PYC?
Here’s our handbook – PYC Manual (Rev 8-22)
2022-2023 Presbytery Youth Council
- Afton Gable (FPC Tupelo) – Co-Moderator
- Ava Williams (Batesville) – Co-Moderator
- Maggie Gibens (FPC Tupelo)
- Samantha Brown (FPC Hernando)
- Eason Caldwell (Senatobia)
- Porter Callery (FPC Oxford)
- Maggie Henry (Batesville)
- Olivia Reynolds (FPC Tupelo)
- Wyatt Vance (Batesville)
The mission of the Presbytery Youth Council (PYC) is to:
- Plan, promote, and lead programs which will meet identified needs of youth, youth leaders, and their churches.
- Promote and coordinate youth programs sponsored by the Presbytery of St. Andrew, Synod of Living Waters, and General Assembly.
- Provide a forum through which youth can express their faith concerns and needs to the Presbytery
- Empower youth for faithful Christian witness to their peers and others.
- Provide a network of youth and youth leaders through whom information for and about youth can be distributed.
- Provide leadership development for youth council members and advisors