Presbyterian Youth Council
The mission of the Presbytery Youth Council (PYC) is to:
- Plan, promote, and lead programs which will meet identified needs of youth, youth leaders, and their churches.
- Promote and coordinate youth programs sponsored by the Presbytery of St. Andrew, Synod of Living Waters, and General Assembly.
- Provide a forum through which youth can express their faith concerns and needs to the Presbytery
- Empower youth for faithful Christian witness to their peers and others.
- Provide a network of youth and youth leaders through whom information for and about youth can be distributed.
- Provide leadership development for youth council members and advisors
Want to learn more about PYC?
Here’s our handbook – PYC_Handbook-policy_manual_
Questions about PYC? Contact staff moderator Rev. Allison Wehrung.
2021-2022 Presbytery Youth Council
- Captain Alexander (FPC Oxford)
- Samantha Brown (FPC Hernando)
- Eason Caldwell (Senatobia)
- Porter Callery (FPC Oxford)
- Afton Gable (FPC Tupelo)
- Maggie Gibens (FPC Tupelo)
- Maggie Henry (Batesville)
- Henry Hyneman (FPC Oxford)
- Bel Monteith (FPC Oxford)
- Olivia Reynolds (FPC Tupelo)
- Wyatt Vance (Batesville)
- Ava Williams (Batesville)